The hubs loved this one!
Breaded Zucchini (not fried)
- 2-3 zucchini (depending on size), sliced into 1/4 inch-thick rounds
- 1/4 c grated parmesan (about a palmful)
- 1/4 c breadcrumbs (about a palmful)
- 2-3 T olive oil or melted butter
- a few good shakes of all-purpose seasoning/spice blend (e.g. Mrs. Dash, Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss all ingredients together, so that the zucchini rounds are sufficiently coated. Spread out on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 20-30 mins, or until toasty and delicious!